Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poor Man Cookies

Today, we made poor man cookies!  I got the recipe off of pinterest and it was so easy and super fun for Blake.  You take any box of cake mix (I just so happened to have lemon) 1 stick of butter, 1 egg and a tsp of water.  Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes, and there you have it!  We finished ours off with frosting and sprinkles! 


Blake has been becoming my little helper more and more... getting lunch ready, Putting the folded laundry away (droping it on the floor), feeding Lucy, and the list goes on, but I am glad that he is learning to participate, even if it isn't the most fun thing to do, but somehow we seem to make it all enjoyable, so far :)  Them mom gets to clean up the "helpers" mess! :)
Blake was trying to pinch me with the tongs every time I walked by...little turd!

Luke was just hanging out in his bouncy chair... someday he will be able to eat them too!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to make those cookies! My children would do the same to me with the tongs ;)

    ReplyDelete