Monday, June 16, 2014

My Busy / Lazy Monday

I have a love/hate relationship with Monday.  I dislike Mondays for the obvious reasons... Daddy going to work, loads of laundry to catch up on, and messes to put away.  Our weekends are reserved for fun.  I do not do laundry, bills, organizing, or anything that takes me away from my family on the weekends.  I do dishes and I would vacuum if necessary, but I like to have everything spick and span by Friday afternoon when Daddy gets home so we are ready to play, play, play!!!

Mondays are also very rewarding for me... I almost get a high when all the laundry from the weekend is done, put away and the laundry room is free and clear of clutter.  I plan the meals for the week, clean out the chicken coop and just get everything organized for the upcoming week.  that being said, on Mondays, the kids usually watch a little more TV then I would like, and we might not get dressed and ready to go for the day until after naptime :)  Just the way that it is on Mondays... I need the time to get the week set up and usually, after a crazy and busy weekend, the kids need a little down time to get their bearings back.  We go hard on the weekends... usually without naps and late bedtimes, but that's okay... the weekends are for fun in our house...no complaints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment