Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

We had so much fun with T-Ball this year.  I love seeing how the kids skills develop over the years and how much more confident they become.  Something that I learned this year that I haven't had to deal with before was that parent participation is KEY... I just about had it with the parents of extremely difficult children (one family had twins) just seeing a baseball game and practice as an hour and a half of babysitting!  Parents just sit there chatting with other parent friends while their kids are being monsters and they are completely ignoring it...some parents finally said something... although, Coach Lee is a very patient and understanding coach, I am sure there were days went home and drank a case... I couldn't have done it, I would have whooped on those kids!


Blake had a blast this year playing with his friends from school and some kids were new this year, and he made some new friends too that he was really excited about.  Most of the weather was fantastic, so we had minimal rain outs and no one got hurt!   When you have a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds throwing balls at each other, your bound to have something go wrong, but nothing major... so it was a great season!   Blake cant wait until next year!!






No comments:

Post a Comment