Thursday, August 6, 2015

Whats In A Dad

There have been many moments lately where I turn the corner in my house and then I just stop and smile.  My husband definitely has this dad thing down...  I love it when I catch them doing funny things together or sharing a sweet moment.  He shows the boys things, and takes the time to make them part of whatever it is that he is doing.  The other day I went looking for Luke and Kyle and found them curled up, reading a book in bed in the middle of the day :)  I seriously almost cried, it was the cutest thing!  Any guy with the right "equipment" can be a dad, but it takes a real man to raise a son... and since we are going to have 3, our daddy has his hands and heart full.

He isn't just a dad who only participates when its easy, this man can do it all, and I am sure one lucky mama to know that I am not just a mom staying at home to raise these boys, we are a team, and he knows when I need help and I know when he needs me.  just as it should be :)  There isn't anything that he cant do, and I know that as my kids grow up, he's always going to be their hero. 









 
And, I think that he's a pretty great hubby too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment