Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fall 2016

It has been a really REALLY long time since I have written in my blog.  But, let me tell you, we have been busy!  Most days, the last thing I want to do at the end of a day is open up my computer, even though I am thinking to myself "I really want to write about that"  Its just the season of life that we are in right now... we are always go go go, and just when I feel like I am  -getting the hang of it- I am instantly humbled. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that I am rocking this stay at home mom of 3 kids thing, but there isn't room for much else.



Lucas has been our little soccer star; he LOVED outdoor soccer this year and he did so well.  I mean, whats better then kicking around a soccer ball in the mud...and rain..and wind... but he loved it, and we had so much fun watching him.  He is sure at a fun age.  He asks me if we can go to the park so that he can "make more friends" haha he loves school and is friends with everyone.  This little guy still likes to dig in the dirt, go hiking, takes care of chickens and he loves being a big brother.  He is such a fun boy!




Blake is our little hockey stud.  WOW, I mean, just wow... he has kicked it into high gear.  I cant believe how good he is getting.  It is so fun to see, and hes one of the youngest on the team but he is even scoring goals, and I'm one proud mama!!  He is doing great in school, and we just recently found out that he needed glasses.  We took him in after realizing that he was holding books and tablets really close to his face... and yep, the kid needed reading glasses!  I wish we would have realized sooner, but its likely that he will always need them, not for sports and everyday stuff thank goodness, but hes going to want them for reading :)  and he looks adorable in them! 


Josh... oh my gosh, where do I begin.  This super smiley, happy kid has been giving me a run for my money.  He pretty much skipped the whole baby food phase, and went straight to solids.  he is eating shredded chicken, fish, all veggies and fruits, anything off my plate that is appropriate and drinks from a sippy cup.  He is 10 months old and is walking... I mean, RUNNING!  He likes to get in the dishwasher, play in toilets, pull clothes out of drawers, bang pots and pans together, climbs up everything, dumps out the dog bowls, and he really likes to find cords and chew on them... just when I think that we are completely "baby proofed" he finds something new to get into... Lord help me!  It is a miracle that he is still alive lol.  I cant believe that his 1st birthday is coming up... can you believe that?  I'm in shock that its already time to plan his party.  When your in the moment, sometimes the hard parts feel like it takes so long to get through them, but now, I think, where did the time go?  Slow down my sweet little babe! 



Next year is a big one... we have a Disneyland trip planned, then Tyler and Liz are getting married!!!  I cant wait, I love weddings!!  Kyle and I also celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary next year too, and are in the process of planning a trip :)  I am so excited for 2017! 



Hopefully, it wont be 7 months before I write again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment