Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Luke!

Our little man just turned one, and oh my goodness, what a year it has been!  This also celebrates a year of being a stay at home mommy too, so it is really neat to look back and see how we have all grown in the last year.


 Luke was such a relaxed birth on a pretty spring day... then a bomb went off! HAHA  I love this boy, but he is sure busy!  Started crawling around 5 months, walked at 9 1/2 Months and hasn't ever slowed down!  I love watching him run around outside... to him it is like FREEDOM!  He can run and run until he cant run anymore, or until he finds something to put in his mouth.  I think a little bit of everything has made its way into Luke's mouth, always fished out by me squeezing his cheeks together and swiping my finger through his mouth, which he then bites!  You would think that I could stay one step in front of him, but not this little one, he is sure sneaky!  Besides rocks, sand, dirt and grass... rabbit poop, bird seed, dog food and a dead fly have also graced his tasty pallet!   That is just what I know of... who knows what has actually made it past me!

Luke is the perfect addition to this family of ours... he keeps up with Blake, and I keep telling Blake that he needs to be nice to Luke because you guys are best friends HAHA... Not to mention that Luke is going to be a lot bigger then Blake with a completely different build! Its going to be like Kyle and his younger brothers... The oldest (Kyle) is AROUND 5'7 and both the younger brothers are over 6 foot!


This little man is also very sweet!  He loves to roll all over Lucy, and he gives her kisses!  He runs to us like his britches are on fire, and jumps into our arms with the sweetest smile, and him and Blake will play together and just laugh and laugh!  It is fun to see them play NICELY together :)   He has this stuffed rabbit that he just became really attached too... neither Blake or Luke ever took to a binky, blanket or a stuffed animal until now...he carries that bunny around EVERYWHERE!!!  Its funny to see this rough and tough little boy with this cute little bunny :)


It has been a crazy year, and I don't think that I will ever know what I am really doing, but we have survived it, and we are happy!  Happy Birthday Luke!  We all love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment