Friday, May 24, 2013

Movie Night With Blake

Tonight, we thought we would do something a little special with Blake... so we had a movie night with just him!  We put Luke to bed at normal time and then let Blake stay up late and we watched Fox and the Hound, and ate junk food, and just had a good time.  Sometimes I think that we forget to spend special time with each one individually, and I think that this is something that we should be doing more often :)

Started off with root-beer floats!!



Then popcorn!  It has always been a Jump family tradition to add candy to popcorn, and it is one that I will definitely pass along!!!


Then for our Movie... Funny thing is that Blake kept calling it Fox and the Ham??  I don't know where this child comes up with these things :)



And I tried to get a cute little picture, but this is all that would happen... Pretty much sums up the night :)



HAPPY FRIDAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment