Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy...

We have been out of our minds busy the last few weeks!  Birthdays, Fathers Day, Skating Lessons, Preschool shopping, and dog sitting :)  Finally starting to get the hang of all this, but my goodness gracious, we have been on the go like crazy!

Kyle turned 28... YAY, we are the same age now :) As a joke, the kids got Kyle this giant gummy bear for his birthday.  Kyle doesn't like cake, chocolate, pie, or ice cream, but the man loves his gummy bears!  I buy them at Costco, and he takes hand fulls out of the bag every day... I thought I would show these pictures to the dentist HAHA




Blake is doing really well at Ice Skating!  He cant wait to start playing hockey, but we keep telling him that he has to be really good at skating before he can be on a team... he is too young also, but next year, he will be chasing after the puck with all the other little guys!


We have been playing a lot outside, and I have managed to get both the boys on the same nap-time schedule!  VICTORY is mine!  I have about an hour and a half to myself everyday to fold laundry without someone pulling down my piles, and I usually get dinner started and today, I am blogging!!   We have really been taking advantage of this nice weather also, and letting those little buggers run out their energy as much as possible!!! 

Blake washing "his" car, daddy washing Mama's car, and Luke eating bubbles!!

Eating Soap!!

This is what I step over/around everyday in the kitchen!

Someone discovered ICE...Can't keep him out of it now!



They have their sweet moments!!!  





AND....We picked a preschool for Blake.  He will start at Cabin Kids in Buckley with Mrs. Barb in September... I absolutely loved meeting with them and I love the curriculum, and the setting.  I know Blake is going to learn so much there, and he is going to have so much fun!    Oh dear... my baby is starting preschool!  Where has the time gone??  I sure hope they are ready for this little guy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment