Thursday, June 20, 2013

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

It is no secret that my family is obsessed with hockey... We had been in the house all day because of the rain, and as soon as Kyle got home, Blake asks him to go play hockey in the garage. The man barely had time to change before he was out in the garage with the boys playing hockey while I finished up dinner, and when I went out there, this is what I found...



Kyle had made this hockey guy and a stand for him with all different places for Blake to aim and shoot. I thought it was pretty fun and creative!  Not too shabby for 20 minutes and some power tools!  Father of the year in my book :)

They all played with this guy until it was time for showers, and they had so much fun!  Blake started bawling hysterically when it was time to come in!

* just a little side note... Blake is now able to pick his own clothes, and on days where we are going places, I give him a little more guidance, but on days like today...lazy days...its all up to him.  Today, he picked pajamas to wear and the tops don't even match the bottoms, and when I asked him why he picked that, he says to me " well I like these pants and I like this shirt"  Well, I guess that's good enough for me :)

He is sliding after he shot the ball... yes, he made it!

Luke is starting to get in on the action!

I might as well get HOCKEY MOM on my license plate!


Daddy showing off his skills!!

Please excuse the mess in  my garage, we have a little remodeling/rearranging going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment