Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Running Around With 3!!!

My friend, Carissa, whom I used to work with, has a little 6 month old boy that I got to spend some time with last Tuesday. Boy, was I sure busy!  No one really slept at the same time, no one eats the same food, 2 are in diapers, and no one sits in the same chairs HAHA, but one thing that all boys have in common... they all like to grab at each other and lay on each other!  These boys sure had fun, but let me tell you... Two babies are as many babies that I am going to birth out of this body.  I loved watching little Carson, and also being able to give him back to his Mama :)  I look forward to more visits in the future!!!

Blake kept asking me if Baby Carson was OUR baby, and I told him no, and that he was just visiting, and then Blake said...well, he can stay if he wants to :)
They were very interested in Carson... Luke didn't want anything to do with the activity center when he was that age, but now that Carson is in it, he wont get off it!

wont stop touching Carson!  Luke just rolled all over him, and Carson was a champ!

Luke totally passed out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment