Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Planting!!

I am excited beyond excited about my new greenhouse.  Meo and Kjell have had this greenhouse for a while and a few years back, a tree fell on it and broke the doors and part of the front pieces.  They were sweet enough to gift it to me, and because I have a handy husband... its as good as new and I LOVE IT!!!

I have already started most of my veggies and flowers for the year and the kids LOVE to help me plant!  We even added some new fun veggies this year for the kids...Purple Carrots, Mini Vine Watermelons, some crazy looking broccoli, and purple sweet potatoes!  They picked them out and if they are excited to grow them and eat them, I don't really care what they pick!  Carrots and onions are already in the ground, but everything else is working its magic in the greenhouse! 

I LOVE MY PURPLE DOORS!!



She likes how warm it is in here :)

Now, I have made it quite clear that the greenhouse is Mama's playhouse, and not for little boys to just come and go as they please... this is my special place (girls only), and two little tornadoes need to keep their distance unless invited in since they can destroy something in 2 seconds! I am still working on putting my little personal touches in it, and I started with some purple doors...I mean, who wouldn't want purple doors on their greenhouse?? 

 

Thank you Kjell, Meo, TJ, and Heather!!!  You have made my year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment