Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Growing In The Grey

Its been so grey the last couple weeks, but spring is still starting to peak through!  I saw that Thursday and Friday are going to be near 70 degrees!! Hopefully that sun will get stuff moving a little faster.  I've started planting some herbs and I found that my Oregano survived the winter, so I replanted it in the greenhouse and added some chives and cilantro... I need to get more, but just haven't made it to the store.  The boys LOVE to work in the dirt with me, and I LOVE their little fingers helping me.  Watching it all grow is so exciting to them, and they almost cant stand it that they have to wait... I just assure them that it will all be well worth it :)



I bet he grows up and works somewhere in agriculture... He LOVES everything to do with being outside.

Fruit trees are budding!

Blueberry bushes are blossoming!
 So, anyone that has free range chickens knows what I am doing here, but my little girls are so excited with all the new greenery too!  So much so, that they cant keep their little beaks off them!  I have used anything and everything to keep my perennials safe!!



With all the rain, my coop is disgusting!!  Rain, mud, poop, and dirty chicken feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment