Wednesday, May 20, 2015

3 Going On 16

I just cant believe that my baby is 3.  I feel like it was just yesterday when we brought him home, and I cant believe how big he has gotten.  He is smarter then his own good, and I can no longer really persuade him, he has his own mind and he sure knows when he wants.  Luke has 2 speeds... 0 or 100 -  He has no in between.  His emotions follow the same suit... he loves hard, laughs hard, plays rough, but at the same time, he will give you the biggest kiss and tell you how much he loves you.  He gives the tightest hugs and runs to you and leaps into your arms with the biggest smile. 

Lucas is only going to be the baby for a little while longer, and I have no doubt that he will transition into the Big Brother role with flying colors, and he is really excited for it!  I am showing just the tiniest bit and he will point to my stomach and ask if this is where the baby is, and then give my stomach a kiss.  He thinks that the baby is a boy and he wants to name him Jason... haha and he says that Baby Jason can share his bed with him, but he cant poop in it HA!
I thought I would give a little interview to my newly turned 3 year old... Out of the mouths of babes :)

Favorite Color - Seahawks Green
Favorite Food - Mac and Cheese from Red Robin - BBQ chips are a close second :)
TV Show - Paw Patrol
What do you want to be when you grow up - Fireman
When he learns to drive, he wants to drive a green fire truck to school.
Favorite Bug - Worms
favorite place - Hawaii (he's never been there)
Favorite Part of the Day - When I get to find the eggs :)
Tub or Shower - Shower
Favorite Animal at the Zoo - Fish Tank


Happy Birthday to our sweet boy...I cant believe he is 3!!! 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment