Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Little Bean!

We had our first Dr. Appointment yesterday with our new Doctor since my previous ob retired... I LOVE HER!  Dr Ladonna Jones is so funny and sweet, and very positive.  If I knew her outside of her job, I think that we would be great friends haha!

We found out that I am only 8.5 weeks instead of the 9.5 weeks that I originally thought, but at least I wasn't too far off since I wasn't keeping track of anything... I was kind of guessing HAHA... glad I was close :) 

I am excited to say that I have hardly had any morning sickness... just a little yucky feeling if I eat too early, and I do get pretty tired, but nothing like my last pregnancies.  With both boys I was puking in the toilet at work every day, and sometimes I would throw up in the car while sitting in rush-hour everyday on the way home.  So, I have no complaints this time around.  I plan on doing things very differently this time.  I think that last couple times I used being pregnant as an excuse to eat anything I wanted, and I know I can splurge every now and then, but I am going to make sure I am eating healthy whole foods and not eating a bunch of crap... and I am walking most days too, and I am going to continue that. Healthy and strong is the goal this time around... not junk food and a couch!  Besides, I have two very active boys to keep up with, so I don't think I am going to have much of a chance to be lazy :)

I still don't really feel like this is real, and I sometime think that its all a dream.  I just cant believe that we have been entrusted with another life!  What was God thinking? HAHAHAHA  I am sure glad he sent another our way... now I cant imagine our family without this baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment