Monday, April 20, 2015

Never Say Never...

Just when you begin to think that you have it all figured out, you realize that sometimes God has bigger plans for you then you have for yourself.  We will be expecting BABY #3 sometime in late November/early December!!  We were going to wait until our first Dr. appointment on the 28TH to say anything, but we are too excited to wait any longer!  Plus, its my birthday week, and I want to celebrate this new life that I have growing inside me! 

 
This is shocking, exciting, overwhelming, and such good news.  We found out on April 1st  (HAHA I know - April Fools Day) but this is no April Fools Day joke.  Many questions have entered my mind, as I am sure that they will all work themselves out, but I am not going to lie, I also have a little fear.  When people would ask if we were planning on having another baby, and we would say "no, I think that we are done" they would continue on by saying something like " good, because two is tough but 3 is a whole different ball game, and you don't want to deal with that"  Now, I wonder why people cant say more encouraging things... it never really occurred me until now, probably because it never affected me, but many people have 3 kiddos, so my goodness gracious, I don't see what all the fuss is about, its a new life for crying out loud!!  I know that this is going to be an adjustment, but we are so ready, and so completely excited!!  I have also learned to never say never because the second that you do, your world surprises you!  HAHA Kyle and I are an amazing team and we are really excited that the powers that be have decided to bless us with an addition to our family... We know that its going to be a very exciting-humbling-interesting time, and we are ready, and Blake and Luke cant wait to be big brothers.

1 comment: