Friday, July 17, 2015

Three's A Charm :)

Being a mom of all boys, I now understand how important that job is.  God has entrusted these boys to us to raise them into men... strong, caring, smart, driven, and successful men who will love and appreciate their wives someday.  Men who will fight for their beliefs, who will devote themselves to their families and men who will demonstrate bravery and courage in all aspects of life.  What a privilege we have been given.  To raise these boys in a world where most believe they are entitled takes a strong heart to love them, a strong back to carry them, a strong voice to call them (usually by their first and middle name), and strong mind to teach them right from wrong.  I think that mostly, it takes a strong role model.  If my boys are anything like their dad, they are going to be amazing. 

I believe in letting my boys see us upset, have disagreements and be able to solve them (all appropriate of course) and to see us laugh and play with each other.  When you see parents play fight, be silly, and show affection, your teaching them how to interact with their spouses someday.  Life shouldn't be all about business, its about creating memories and forming habits.  Showing love, receiving love, and keeping an open mind is all I ask... especially in this crazy-ever changing- world that we live in :)

We must be doing okay raising these little boys so far because god has given us another little boy to love!  He is 20 weeks, growing strong, wiggling all over in mamas tummy, and making me extremely hungry!  His brothers already talk to him and kiss him, and cant wait to meet him.  They also come up with some crazy names for this little man!  Good thing that Daddy and Mama get the final say!  We cant wait to meet you little man... this just got real!


I bet my unborn child will appreciate me sharing a picture of him showing off his crown jewels haha

No comments:

Post a Comment