Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Its Almost BABY TIME!!

Isn't it ironic that when you do everything that you possibly can to prevent something, it inevitably happens and the universe once again sends you a message that you are not in control?  I have once again been sent the message that its better to just roll with the punches...blow with the wind...go with the flow... because I cant control anything!  HAHA

Blake's sinuses have finally stopped dripping out his eyes and his boogers are gone thanks to some hefty antibiotics, Luke is doing well too... his boogers are gone too and ears aren't hurting anymore.  Not to mention that he had a little scare at soccer the other night where he got hit in the face with the ball, fell back and hit his head on the goal post, and after some tears, we thought he was fine... well we got home, had dinner, got in the tub, and he screamed that his head hurt and then puked everywhere... off to Mary Bridge we went. Grandma Tammy came with me and Kyle and Blake stayed home since I didn't want Blake exposed to anymore germs and Kyle had to work the next day.  Grandma provided some much needed comfort to Luke and I really appreciated not being alone there, were pretty lucky!!  But after what felt like FOREVER... we were sent home and he was fine... but better safe then sorry when it comes to the head!

This baby can come any time now, I cant wait to hold him... my last appointment showed that my body is doing all the right things and getting ready.  Little guy is super low, cervix is soft and 50% effaced.  I have another apt on Friday, and we will see if any progress has been made, and then Dr will help my body along too, so it shouldn't be long!  We cant wait to meet this little guy, and I am ready to have him out!  I think that I am going to go get a pedicure tomorrow while Luke is in preschool... got to have pretty toes in the hospital!!  Were wrestling with a couple names still... I guess we will just have to wait and see him.  Joshua and Greyson are in the top running, and we just can make up our minds. 

The boys are SUPER EXCITED to be big brothers.  I've made them special backpacks for the hospital full of games and coloring things to keep them busy, and their over night bags are ready... ours, on the other hand has not been packed.  I think ill look into that today.  AND... Super irritated that I cant find my camera charger.  I have looked everywhere... the whole house, the cars, the trailer, the camera bag... nowhere to be seen.  I looked them up on Amazon and there like 50 bucks, so i''m going to think about it for another day or too, and if I cant find it, then I bet I can get one at Best Buy so I don't have to wait for it to be shipped.  But, other then that, I think that were ready.  I am super obsessed about getting laundry done daily (even if its not a full load) because I don't want to deal with piles of laundry after the baby is born... bathrooms are clean, the boys stay clean for like 2 seconds, but at least its pretty deep cleaned, and the babies stuff is all washed, put away, and I have my closets, refrigerators, freezers, drawers cars and everything else all cleaned and organized.  Just need to take a trip to Costco... maybe after my dr apt on Friday?  Ill get it figured out soon :)  Haha, but were ready, so bring on this baby!

Funny thing Luke said... he asked me if when the baby comes out, my tummy wont be so big and hard.  HAHA I told him that it would go down after the baby is born, but it takes a little while to get back to normal.  He said that he wants it smaller so its more cozy to lay on.  LOL obviously, my kids appreciate the fact that I do not have rock hard abs :)

Gosh, we make pretty babies!

Blake on his first day home and first day wire and tube free
Luke right after he was born

 




No comments:

Post a Comment