Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Garth Brooks



Vegas was absolutely AMAZING.  Super hard to leave the kiddos, I had a major break-down the night before we left and in the morning when we got on the plane, but everything went well and we are home now... we are exhausted, but we are home :)  So, the entire reason we went to Vegas was to see Garth Brooks, and what a life changing experience that was!  Some of you might be thinking that I am crazy, but let me tell you, I have waited to see him for so long, and never thought I was going to be able to, and then my WONDERFUL husband got us a trip of a lifetime. 

This concert was like nothing that I have ever seen before... Just Garth, and his guitar.  There wasn't a band, or any special effects, just him, and his stories about how music has influenced his life.  Tricia even made an appearance and sang a few songs, and for those of you that know Garth Brooks music... we did sing the 3rd verses!  It was something that I will never forget, and something that I will talk about for a long time.  He first came out and sang Much to Young (to feel this damn old) and there was me... 15 rows back, with tears running down my face.  One thing about Garth Brooks that I never expected...He sounds so much better in person... if you can believe that!  His voice is so incredibly powerful and it just gives you goosebumps.  So, if you are wondering if I had a good time?? YES!!!  It was the best show that I have ever seen, and if he goes on tour... I am getting front row, and back stage passes!  Honey- you better start saving!!!




BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment