Thursday, November 1, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!!

Vegas was a blast for me because I got to see Garth, but it was also just as fun for the other people that we went with :)

Ryan, Kyles younger brother turned 21 in September, and we got to celebrate it in VEGAS!!  And to top it all off, he is a HUGE Chris Angel fan, and guess who was doing a signing at the Luxor while we were there??  Oh yes, you guessed it, and I don't think that Ryan will ever forget that.  While he was waiting in line (it was pretty long)  Tammy and I snuck into the Titanic exhibit HA!  It was cool, but so glad that I didn't pay $60.00 to see it.  Totally not worth that!


Ryan and Season with Chris Angel

I have never used public transportation before... mostly because I am nervous that I will get lost, but the bus system in Vegas was SUPER easy!!  We didn't use a cab the entire time that we were in Vegas because this was so much cheaper (8.00/day) and there were 6 of us, so sometimes we couldn't all fit in the cab depending on what one it was.  I will definitely ride the Deuce again :)

Ryan, Season and Tammy waiting for the bus!

Kyle and Monty Waiting for the bus.

Did I mention that we were celebrating Ryan turning 21? We went to lots of bars, and we did find some pretty funny bar stools at the MGM at the Rain Forest Cafe!!


All in all, it was a really fun trip.  Lots of good food, fun company, and one AMAZING singer that I will never ever...ever forget!

***Oh, and just a side note...What in the world are people thinking taking their infants to Vegas and walking them around at night (way past bed time) with a bunch of drunk and loud people... I wonder sometimes, and it was actually hard to watch.***

3 comments:

  1. haha, I saw that too when we were there, I dont get it! We took our kids to M&M and into Ceasars and the Venetian (Siara said it looked like Beasts castle from Beauty and the Beast) but we were always back at our RV around dinner to enjoy the pool..I dont understand why Vegas would be a pick for a 'family' vacation with tiny little babies..but to each their own I guess...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad seeing all the little ones upset from all the loud noise or just overly tired while their parents pushed the strollers and smoked and drank... I just wanted to grab them all and take them back to the hotel and read them a story and tuck them in... Kyle even got pissed and he isn't one to really say anything, but he was voicing his opinion to me loud enough so that the parents could hear HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha..I hope they got the picture! Or atleast felt like the idiots they are! Get your priorities straight people!!

    ReplyDelete