Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Beginning

This is my beginning... I took the weekend to think about which path I wanted to take, and here we go!!  I have joined weight watchers.  After thinking about it, my biggest problem is portion control and motivation.  I love Weight watchers website, and I love reading all the success stories on there.  It is time for me to make this happen!!

I just went to Fred Meyer and got all the essentials for my lifestyle change (I refuse to call this a diet)  Lots of fruits, veggies, whole wheat and nuts.  So, as of tomorrow, I am going to start tracking my points and getting this show on the road!!  I am so excited to start this and to do it the right way... not just quick fixes.  Also, I figure if I can be successful during the Holiday season, then that's one up for me!!  And I will be getting a head start on all the new years resolution people :)

So, as I was reading the success stories, I saw that someone had a picture of them self at their goal weight to keep them motivated... so here it is, me at 150 lbs and this is where I am comfortable, and anything less is a bonus!!...  and you better believe that it will be on my fridge!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Jesica! I feel your pain, since moving, I have no motivation and no friends to keep the encouragement up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean... its just me and the kids now... no lunch breaks to go work out at, no after work get-togethers... but just seeing that nasty picture is motivation enough at this point. I know that I will slow down, but for now, I am in this to win it!!

    ReplyDelete