Friday, March 22, 2013

A Hard Working Man

I haven't posted in a while because things have been crazy hectic around here!!  Kyle has worked some 20-odd days in a row, and going in at 4am  and getting home around 6pm... One of his projects is ending and needs some special attention, and some work that couldn't be done during the week that has taken up the last couple weekends.  Today is the LAST day of this hellish schedule!!!  We finally get the weekends back, and hopefully our schedules a little more normal, and he can get some much needed rest!

Staying home with your children is the hardest job on this entire planet, very rewarding, but can be challenging, and I SO look forward to a little reprieve when Kyle is around, and these past few weeks, I have felt like a single mom who takes a lot of visits to her parents and in-laws.  I know that Kyle is mentally, and physically exhausted from being a slave to this project, but he is very good at what he does, and he got that way by being very dedicated, but nevertheless, I know he is excited to be back to normal!

How lucky am I?  I have a husband that works so hard to provide for our family, and gives me the opportunity to stay home and raise our boys.  He is such a dedicated father... he reads to them, sings with them, plays with them, and laughs with them.  I herd Dr. Phil say on his show the other day that the most important roll-model in a child's life is the same sex parent... lets just say that my boys are sure lucky, and so are their future wives!






Thank you Kyle, for being such a hard working man!!  But I am sure glad that we get you back with us this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment