Monday, March 25, 2013

Two of a Kind!

We have two very happy boys in this house, not that they weren't happy before, but they are EXTRA happy now!  I have been looking for these chairs for a couple years now.  We saw them once at the Old Cannery, and then they stopped carrying them, and I haven't seen them since.  Then, after shopping with Tammy for some new stuff for their house, we stopped at Mor Furniture, and HOLY CRAP...there they were!

I couldn't just get one, so even though Luke is a little young, it is something that he can grow into, and Blake LOVES his.  He keeps saying "this mitt is bigger then Uncle Mitchy's mitt" HAHA  I even caught him sleeping in it last night.




This is how it would be at first if they had to share the chair...


And this is how it would have been after being nice for a few minutes!
I think it was a good decision to get them each their own!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment