Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sunshine!!!!....And A Naughty Girl!

I know that I shouldn't have allowed this, but this was the first time that we really had her outside to run and play for an extended period of time.  The weather has been so nasty, and this was our first REAL day!  The boys and I were digging worms in my garden (for the chickens) when we discovered that we had a helper!!  I have found the flaw... this is going to be interesting!  Good thing that we are going to be making raised garden beds this year!!





And this is what a boy will do in his sand box after the crazy winds blow the top into the neighbors yard and the crazy rain fills it up with water... I think that he thought that he was at the beach... he got wet and dirty enough, that's for sure!!  Just glad he didn't try to swim in it!!


Blake was still in his PJ'S... Couldn't get him out of them, and I decided not to fight that battle today.  At least he was dressed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment