Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Monty and Dad!!

We sure had a BUSY birthday weekend!!  Monty turned the big 5-0 on Thursday and my Dad hit 52 on Sunday!  We had lots of festevities.  Each one of our dads wanted to celebrate with a bon-fire... must be a guy thing, but I just basically wore the same clothes all week because everything already smelled like smoke, so what was the point in changing?  We had a loot of fun though!!

We decorated Monty's office for his big 5-0!!
Hope he didnt have any meeting scheduled first thing!!!




My dad has this thing that he likes to do every year... he wants to go into the mountains and play by the river and build a fire, so that's what we did... although there was a little snow on the ground, it was still very warm and the kids and dogs had a lot of fun!  I collected some flat river rocks for my garden too... I am going to have the kids paint them :)


Kona saying ''Happy Birthday"

My kids got everything that they had on completely wet... I had brought extra of everything, except socks, so here I am drying Blakes socks on a stick over the fire... whatever works right??

Kyle built an Olof from Frozen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment