Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bring on SPRING!!

Today is a rather nasty day, but we have had some great weather this last week, and we took full advantage of it!  We played in the yard, ate lunch outside, started on my new garden boxes and brought in some dirt.  LOVE Spring... that little crisp that's in the air, and days are starting to last longer... my favorite time of year!  Everything is starting to wake up and grow!  Oh, yeah... my neighbors came out of hibernation too... Its funny how we don't see anyone for a few months and then all of a sudden, we are all waving and smiling again :)  The few neighbors that we have are so great!  Everyone is so helpful and so caring.  We are really lucky...

Starting of Spring always means the Daffodil Parade

Ray and Kay gave me this Hummingbird feeder for Christmas... I LOVE IT!!



First 2 garden boxes... 5 more to go!! 

Our little cowboy... He loves my boots...and he loves to be outside. 


I am so ready for spring!!  It just makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment