Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Movin Up In The World

So... many of you may not believe this, but I finally got my very own smart phone.  I know what you are thinking... "how could she live without it" well, it was rather easy, actually.  You cant miss something that you have never had, and I was bound and determined not to be one of those moms who are looking down at their phone more then they are watching their children.  AND...I didn't want to pay for it, we are on a single income, so every dollar helps. 

Kyle has had numerous iphones and windows phones, and couldn't handle seeing me with a flip phone anymore.  He said that it was embarrassing HAHA...only to him, I had no problem with it :)

Well, I guess its time that I get with the "smart phone" movement and so, here she is... my very own pretty pink phone... she sure is pretty :)



I have really enjoyed being able to take pictures with it and not have to carry my big Nikon around, and I love seeing everyone's pictures on instagram!  I have to be disciplined with it though.  I cant be one of those moms that stare at it instead of watching their children.  But, we went to dinner the other night, and Luke was getting fussy... you bet your butt I pulled up Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and he didn't make a peep!  Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that I did that, but either way, it saved my sanity and everyone else's in the restaurant!  And, hey, I don't do it all the time, so I am okay with it... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment