Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sibling Sweetness


These boys can just melt my heart, sure, they have their moments where I fear that they will be mortal enemies, but most of the time, they show a real care and love for each other. Blake has become so patient with Luke, and really takes the time to show him how to do something and really enjoys playing with him, and Luke looks up to Blake so much... he copies him (good and bad) but he is always excited to show his big brother something that he did, and Blake - bless his heart- always acts so excited about whatever Luke brings to him.  This week, both boys have been really sick, but they each have been so helpful to me, because they want to take care of each other.   There are times when I think... goodness sakes, I swear that they are going to kill each other... but there are more times that are full of sweetness that make me feel like we are doing something right :).









No comments:

Post a Comment