Monday, November 18, 2013

Miss. Daisy

Daisy is our bunny... She was given to us when Luke was just a baby by my Uncle Darin and Aunt Tammy, and the kids absolutely love her.  She has a rabbit hutch outside but more often then not, she comes in the house, jumps on the furniture, hides under couches, eats out of the garbage cans, and gets lost in the Kid's stuffed animals. (you would think that shes a dog) She is so much fun for them and I am so glad that we have her... except when I have to cut her nails... she doesn't really like that!!


 I think that animals are a good thing for children to have... teaches them how to be gentile, how to care for others, and shes like another playmate :)  I grew up with Rabbits, cats, dogs, ducks... I loved it.  I hope our boys will have some of the same memories!




No comments:

Post a Comment