Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Dirty Little Secrets...



Confession time... I need to get some stuff off my chest HAHA... 


I ate most of the kids Halloween candy, and I don't feel bad about it...

After I put the kids down for a nap, I will sometimes nap too!!!

I hate watching football... Yes, I like the Hawks, but I have too many other things on my mind to sit there and watch a game that... I will confess... I have no clue what the rules are.

I secretly hope that my kids wont ever play soccer because I see all those moms sitting outside in the rain and wind... not my cup of tea!

I know every word of " You've Got Mail" and I watch it when Kyle has a game later at night... almost weekly.

I own 6 pairs of black yoga pants (all different fits and lengths), 1 pair of grey ones, and I hate jeans.

My boys can drive me to the point of tears at times with their pushing, hitting, and attitudes.

My boys also also make me laugh so hard that I cry... hey are funny little buggers!!

Sometimes I cant sleep at night because I am worrying about something, and then the next day, I cant remember what I was worrying about... weird.


I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day.

If there are chips in the house then I will eat them... so I only buy the spicy ones that Kyle likes so that I don't eat them.

I have gone all day and then realized that I hadn't brushed my teeth... YUCK!

I sometimes miss the freedom that we had before we had kids...

I still rock Luke to sleep and feed him a bottle... yes, he is a year and a half... so what!

I check on Blake at night before I go to bed just to watch him sleep for a few seconds.  He is so peaceful...

I hate diet food, but have tried it all.

LOVE Zumba with C&C Zumba Studio.  I shake it ghetto fabulous style... but I am still shaking it, and thats what matters!

I know that I talk to much sometimes... I catch myself doing it, and sometimes, I just cant stop!  Whoops :)

I have a sewing machine that I got for Christmas last year, and haven't ever used it.  I want to so badly, but just haven't.

I really want to be one of those crazy "preppers" for the end of the world.  

I wish I would have gone to college.

I worry about my parents a lot... health, happiness... 

I miss my Grandpa Jump so much... I really wish he could have met Luke.

If I ever had a girl, I wanted to name her Ginger after my Grandpa's sister... I love Aunt Ginger!  She is a very special lady that always knows the right thing to say.  Love her!

I am writing this right now instead of figuring out what we are going to have for dinner... oops!!

My boys are my world ... but thats no secret :)

Well, that feels good... get some stuff off my chest!  HAHA Maybe it will help with the insomnia that I have had lately??   HAHA...Guessing not :)

Glad its almost Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment