Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Crazy Beautiful Life

So, I have taken the plunge and started a blog!  I have never been one to keep a journal, or a scrap book, but I think I am ready to start blogging,  Four and a half years ago, I married the most wonderful man any woman could ask for, two years later we welcomed our AMAZING son Blake into the world, and we are now preparing for another wonderful baby boy to arrive in May.  These past four years have been a whirl wind of tests and triumphs, and I have realized that I have not really captured it all the way that I would have hoped.  Hence, this blog.  I am hoping that this blog, very appropriately titled I might add, will serve as a memory bank for me… it will help me when I look back to remember the small everyday pieces of my life that make living so special.  I am sure that this blog will be full of "TMI" moments, and probably things that will embarrass my children some day, but I think that is somewhat the point… to remember everything, even the nitty-gritty!


We have decided that when our 2nd little booger monster is born (I mean booger monster in the most endearing way) I am going to stay home and raise my boys, maybe not the smartest thing to do in this economy, but this is something that both Kyle and I think will be best for our family.  We are extremely fortunate right now that both my mom, and Kyle’s mom watch Blake.  It is very comforting to know that he is with 2 grandmas that love him to pieces, but I feel like I am missing out on watching my son grow.  I am excited for this new chapter to start… I have a good feeling that this is going to be a crazy, beautiful ride!!

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Blogging is fun! I get to it as often as I can, :) But its great to document certain events, or also just vent ;-) Looking forward to reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I didn't know that you had a blog too... whats the address? I would love to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you are blogging! So so so cute about Blake playing hockey!! Sometimes I wished I blogged at least ONCE in awhile... as Stacy said to document important events. But I keep pretty good photo albums as least, I guess, hehe. And I just discovered Stacy's blog, you just have to click her name here and that will take you to her blogger(bloodspot) profile. :) And the link to her blog is there. :)

    ReplyDelete