Friday, February 24, 2012

We got a little more then coffee this morning...

Well, this morning started off rather interesting.  Blake and I have a Friday ritual where we go and get a coffee for Mama, and a chocolate milk for Blake on the way to Grandma’s house.  Well, this Friday was no exception.  I went to pull up to a coffee stand that I have gone to before (I am not Loyal to just one) for those of you who know Bonney Lake, it’s the one that looks like a tea pot…Anyways, I pull up to the window, start digging in my purse for my debit card, and the barista opens the window.  I look up and MUCH to my surprise, she doesn’t have hardly any clothes on… I am talking bra, thong, and this little frilly thing around her waist that I am not sure what you call, but OMG, my jaw hit the floor. 

First off, let me say that I don’t have any problem with Bikini Baristas… If you want to be half naked and make coffee, be my guest, I even prefer Cowgirls Espresso… they make a mean cup of joe!  My surprise was because just 2 weeks ago, it was NOT a nakie coffee stand, and I would NEVER take my 2 year old Son through one of those places. 

After I collected myself, I gave her my order, and was hoping to the good Lord above that Blake didn’t notice!  Lucky for me, my 2 year old tells it like it is, and he knows what type of clothing is appropriate.  He yelled out in his broken 2 year old talk… “Mama, she need put shirt on…Hey, go get shirt on” I laughed under my breath and said to Blake” I know that she needs to put a shirt on sweetie, but let’s not say anything to make her feel bad”.  She comes back to the window, and hands me the drinks, and I quickly hand him the milk hoping that he doesn’t say anything, and he drinks the chocolate milk instead, but that was just asking a little too much… so he starts repeating it over and over again…“Mama, she need put shirt on…Hey, go get shirt…put shirt on” He must have said it 10 times to her as I was signing my receipt.  The girl, bless her heart, leans over the window and looks at him through the car window (exposing herself even more) and says.. “oh, honey, its okay, this is my outfit for the day”  He says again… “NO YOU NEED SHIRT ON” As he was starting to get very demanding at this point, I just said thank you, and drove off… I had to call Kyle and tell him what had just happened.  I don’t know if I am supposed to hope that she didn’t scare him, or if I am supposed to think that it’s funny, but to tell you the truth, we think that it was absolutely HELARIOUS! HA HA
FYI- THIS IS A NAKIE COFFEE STAND NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment