Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brotherly Love

Although Blake is having a hard time adjusting to having a little brother, I can see that he still loves him very much and is becoming a wonderful helper.  Sometimes, just to be defiant, he will yell NO when I ask for his help, and that is when I know that he has had enough for a while.  I am trying to include him as much as I can to make him feel as special as possible, but sometimes, he just wants to be left out of it completely, so then I will turn on Little Bear or Curious George to give him some time to himself.  I am anxious for this weather to get better so that we can get outside and go for walks and play, but it looks like its starting to shape up, so hopefully soon Blake will be able to go outside and run off some energy. 

But, for now, I am enjoying the time inside, in my pajama's with my boys... I have "kids" now, not just a "child".  It feels weird to say "the kids" or "my boys", but I am loving getting used to it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment