Monday, May 7, 2012

A Green Thumb

So excited that we were able to get so much accomplished this weekend... well Kyle was, and I just helped when I could :) We got my garden rota tilled, and planted... 3 new fruit trees planted and a bunch of Misc yard work accomplished... I even gave Lucy a bath outside in this beautiful weather (I did that one myself) All things that I was hoping to get finished before this baby arrives, but wasn't sure if I would. Now, I feel much more at peace that those things are done!! Now its just the day to day stuff that I need to stay up on. I have this fear that my water is going to break, and I am not going to have time to clean up, so then we rush out of here, and I need to send someone up here to check on the dog and there are piles of dirty clothes, dishes in the sink, and who knows what else laying around. Just trying to stay up on all the house work so that I don't embarrass myself!!


There is nothing "Merry" about this Merry Tiller!!

After... Kyle did so much work!!

My Pear Tree... I have 2 other plum trees and 2 apple trees!!



No comments:

Post a Comment