Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blake's 20 Questions

This morning Blake was watching Lion King, and I was on the floor playing with Luke, when Blake asks:
 
Blake: Mama, Simba is a boy right?"
"Yes", I replied...
 Blake: Well does he have a penis?
 WOW, Wasn't expecting that one at 6AM!!
Me: Well, Yes, all boys do.
Blake: Well how come I can't see it, does his hair cover it up because he doesn't wear clothes
Me:  Well, Yes, his hair covers it up, and also, they cant show private parts on TV, only our moms and dads can see that.
Blake:  Well what about Grandma and Grandpa's?
Me:  Yes, they can see it too when they help you get into the tub, or help you get dressed, your Dr. can also look too to make sure that everything is okay, but it isn't a part of our body that we show everyone.
Blake:  Okay, Well do we show butts?
Me:  No, they are private parts too.
Blake:  Well, I can see Lucy's butt when she has her tail in the air.
Me:  Dogs are different... Look,they are singing, Blake, Do you know the words?  (changing the subject)

Goodness gracious!  I haven't even had my coffee yet!!

Just goes to show that he is growing up and being more inquisitive.  I better get my A-Game on if he keeps up questions like this!






No comments:

Post a Comment