Friday, January 11, 2013

Cabin Fever



This week has been tough for me, and I know that it is because we haven't gone anywhere... I completely have the feeling of cabin fever.  Call me crazy, but with all the nasty germs right now, I have managed to avoid public places all week.  Luke and Blake both just got over that nasty stomach thing, and I don't want round 2 of that... Yes, we have had our flu shots, but that didn't help us the first go around!  Also, Kyle is working tomorrow for some hard to come by time and a half, so I am going to be adding another day to my solitude.  You can only make so many forts, draw so many pictures, dance to so many songs, and play hockey so many times... Maybe we will finger paint tomorrow or something.  It is just so cold and windy up here that Blake doesn't even really want to go outside, and since Luke hates the car (He will scream the entire time) a car ride is out, unless its for nap time, he will usually sleep then, but we might have to hit up the coffee stand tomorrow because this mama is going to lose her mind if I dont get some other type of adult interaction during the day.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment