Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our little Monkey

 Luke is now 8 months old, and what a busy boy he is!  I remember thinking that Blake was busy, but he has nothing on Luke.  My days seem to be spent following Luke around pulling him off things, picking up messes, and changing his clothes quite often...

So, here is a look at a day in the life of Luke Rogers...

Strawberries for breakfast


Then, it is time to help with dishes...


Now, off to see what Lucy is having for breakfast...



After a wardrobe change, It is off to play on the fireplace...


Yes, he let go and was just standing on the bricks... it doesn't phase me anymore :)

And this is the reason that we don't have fires anymore... 
Now, lets go see what we can do in the bathroom 
(I always keep the doors to the bathrooms closed now)
Made the first step

Standing on the second step

Trying to get into the tub!
Lets go play with some books :)

Then go climb the bar stool...

Now I will try and pull the light out of the wall...

Got it!!

Now, back to the dog bowl...

And the final stop for the day is the treadmill :)




Normally, I do not let him actually play in the water bowl,  and I pull him off of all of these things rather quickly, but today I let him go a little further for the sake of documentation.  :)

He is sure busy, but also, a lot of fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment