Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting Out Of The House!!

Life in our house the past few weeks has been a bit overwhelming.  We are building a chicken coop, we have new chicks, the weather hasn't been that great, and we have been battling little colds, along with Kyle working some Saturdays.  We have just been a little discombobulated.  

We haven't really been going anywhere, except Blake goes to preschool, and I will admit that we are watching WAY too much TV.  We played outside today for about a half hour and the boys got cold, so we came in.  I didnt turn the TV on though.  I gave them Play-doh to have some fun with and then we had lunch.  I just cant wait for spring... They love being outside and Luke would have stayed out longer today, but Blake was the one who was really throwing the fit because he wanted to be watching Toy Story.  Sorry boys... not anymore.  Maybe we will start taking more trips to the indoor playtoys, but that make me cringe with all the germs that are on them!  I just need something else to do right now... maybe the zoo???  Either way, I am determined to get all of us out of this funk, and to stop starting so many projects.  Kyle works all day and then comes home and works some more, and then I never really get a break either.  When the chicken coop is done, we are going to put a hold on any future projects for a while.  We need to start having some real fun again, not just becoming slaves to our house projects!!

* I do really want to paint my bedroom though, so maybe one more little project :)



No comments:

Post a Comment