Friday, September 25, 2015

10 Weeks To Go


So, I have about 10 more weeks of this whole being pregnant thing, which is a beautiful thing all on its own, but when you throw in keeping up with two active boys, colds, stomach flus, and never ever sleeping because I believe that I am also carrying a very active little boy who will probably come out wearing a black-belt, its starting to ware hard on me.

I feel like I have started to turn that corner... the one that all pregnant women feel... where you start to "feel" pregnant.  I am starting to slow down, get really tired, and I feel like I just cant keep up.  Emotionally, this has been kind of hard for me to accept.  I feel guilty, only by my own right, but its hard when you go from doing all of this daily things, and then you just all of a sudden don't have it in you.  Its hard for me to lift Luke, and I feel bad always asking someone else to lift things or little ones for me :(

I feel like I was also a little in denial about how much time I actually had to prepare for this little one, and at one point, I was thinking that I didn't need to do much, but now I realize that there are things that I want to do, and things that we still need to acquire before this baby is born.  10 weeks might seem like a lot, but when I think back on how fast the last 30 have gone, 10 seems like nothing, and I have started to panic a bit, especially when I see it as only 70 days and not 10 weeks...  Kyle and I need to sit down and make a list, a list always makes me feel better because then I can get it out of my head and really look at it.  I might be making a bigger deal out of it then I need to. 

I am still enjoying being pregnant.  Kyle and I love to watch him move and dream about how our family is going to evolve.  I think that we have finally named him, but I better tell my family before we post it on here... at least I think that we have, naming the 3rd of the same gender is hard... we want to make sure that he stands out without having one of those crazy names that no one can spell or pronounce.  And... we went to the fair on Wednesday... it is now Friday and I am extremely tempted to buy a ticket back into the fair just to satisfy my pregnancy cravings... oh what I would give for another Krusty Pup and Elephant ear... maybe some scones and kettle corn too... and maybe an ear of corn... of and how about a monster burger, and then a bottle of Tums!!  HAHA





 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you to meet your newest little one! Kyle is right - the dynamic of your family will change (once again) and you will be delighted at the results! It's not a cake walk with 3...but nothing in life that's worth doing is easy, right? ;)

    Also can't wait to hear the name! Take care. Go spoil yourself with another trip to the fair. It only comes once a year! Xo

    ReplyDelete