Monday, March 26, 2012

HAPPY 50TH DAD!!

Once again, we had another busy week, and crazy weekend… Saturday, we celebrated my Dad’s 50th Birthday at the Longhorn.  I haven’t been there in a long time (since before being a mama) but the food and atmosphere was great… minus the dueling piano’s… apparently they don’t have that anymore… The server said “its been over 3 years” WHOOPS!  Well I guess if we ever have an urge to go see that type of show again, we will have to go to Chopsticks!

HAPPY 50TH!!!
Sunday, we got up at the butt crack of dawn, and went to Belfair so we could go quad riding all day… Yes, being 34 weeks pregnant, I did ride, but very carefully!  Blake had a blast, and so did my dad, trying out his new Polaris!  Blake liked the new quad so much that he fell asleep while riding with grandpa… he said it was the low roar of the giant that put him to sleep… he refers to his new quads as the Cadillac of quads, but we call it the old man rider!   It was a beautiful day and we got home around 3:30, I took a 3 hour nap, got up and ate, then got Blake to sleep, and then went back to bed for another 9 hours… these last few weeks are going to be the hardest for me, I can already tell!  YAY 6 weeks left until we meet our new bundle of joy!!
Kyle and Blake out in the woods!!

Blake and Grandma

34 Weeks Pregnant!


He fell asleep on the beast!



No comments:

Post a Comment