Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What a Weekend!!!

When I say Crazy Beautiful life, I really mean it!  SO we had some Beautiful things happen this last weekend… First, My mom and dad came over on Saturday.  Kyle had to work, and they knew how much I have been wanting to get the baby’s room painted, so my Dad watched Blake, and me and my Mom painted baby’s room (Yes, it was very ventilated) Blake was getting anxious to see what Mama and Grandma were doing, and I couldn’t keep him out of the room any longer, so I caved… handed him a roll of painters tape to keep him busy and set him in the crib so that he wouldn’t get paint all over himself… this is his masterpiece…




it was also Mitch’s girlfriend Erin’s birthday!  We absolutely ADORE her, and she is such a wonderful addition to our family… hopefully a permanent addition some day, and Blake can’t get enough of Auntie ERN!!  HAHA I love how he says her name!  So my parents were already over, and then Mitch and Erin Came over and we had a big family dinner!  I loved having a family dinner… I never could in our old house because it was too small, so it was really fun!  I even used some of my china for the first time J  I didn’t take a picture of anything that went on that day… I think that I was just too tired, and completely forgot to take a picture… but here is a picture of the beautiful birthday girl!!

Sunday was a lazy day where Kyle installed the garage door opener… that is the best gift I have ever gotten!  It makes my life so much more convenient in the morning!!  I was so thankful that he took the time to install it, and also kept an eye on Blake so that I could do a MASSIVE grocery shopping trip (we were out of everything) and I was able to save $80.00 with the coupons that I had, so not too shabby! 

Monday… Mondays are dreaded anyways, but this Monday was my least favorite.  I was rear ended on the way to work.  Thankfully, I had already dropped off Blake, so he wasn’t in the car, but the second I was hit, I immediately thought about my unborn Son…  The man that hit me was very apologetic, and I could tell that he felt horrible, but I wasn’t really caring whether or not I hurt his feelings.  He was not able to drive away from the accident (it looked like my Escape sat on his little Camry) but I did after I got all his information, and I went straight to my parents house just up the hill (I feel kind of bad that I just left him there, but I really wasn’t thinking about him at that point).  I called the Dr, and got everything taken care of… Baby is just fine… Mama was a little freaked out, but I am relieved to find out that everything is good.  She told me to go home, take a hot bath, and some Tylenol, and get some rest because I am going to feel it later, and boy was she right.  I slept from 12:00-4:00 and when I woke up, I could hardly move.  Dr Blake came to my rescue rubbing my back, and neck HAHA, he even got out his stethoscope to listen to my heart and to the Baby.  He says “Yep, Mama and Baby all better now”  What a sweet boy I have!  Car is at my mom and dad’s, waiting for the insurance adjusters… We will have to see what they say, but this should be fun!  Good thing that Kyle has a work truck, so we always have our truck sitting at home, which I am now driving… Can you say GAS GUZZLER??  Hopefully Tuesday starts out better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment