Tuesday, April 10, 2012

If the SHOE fits...

So, I got to work today like normal, walked up the stairs and went into my office.  I probably went to the bathroom to pee 2 times between 7-8:00, and didn’t notice this, but when I went again around 8:30, I looked at my feet and…GASP… I had on 2 different shoes… both flats, but one is shiny black (which I meant to wear) and the other was a brown flat with a big bow on the toe!  How in the world did I do this??  I stuck my foot into my closet this morning and just slipped on the two different shoes.  Then I realized that I can’t really see my feet when I walk, so I NEVER noticed it!  All I know, is this is getting ridiculous!  Good thing I have a pair of Ugg slippers under my desk for those days when my feet hurt!    How Embarrassing!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jesica, Im sorry but this made me LOL this morning :) Thanks for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing a couple years ago. I had bought the same style shoe in both black and navy blue. I was subbing at a high school & had to be on campus at 6:15 a.m.--it's still dark then! It wasn't until my 4th Period planning time that I noticed I had on one black and one navy shoe! (I don't remember which one I meant to put on, probably the blue one since I had more navy in my wardrobe at that time. I can only imagine what the students must have thought about their crazy sub. . . .

    ReplyDelete